POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:01:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: Spider
Date: 8 Jan 2000 21:58:21
Message: <3877F66D.6DEC0376@bahnhof.se>
I am deeply touched by this sad moment for the Parker's as well as for
the emotions displayed here in the group. This is indeed sad to discover
now. I am sorry for bringing back wounds here, but I feel that I need to
acknowledge theese news and my own reactions to them.

I have been away from this group for a long time, and many of you might
not know me or remember me. Ron was here before I joined, and was here
when I left. he was one of the strongest pillars in this community and
gained my respect during the time I was here. To find him missing now is
a loss in itself, and the events behind it is even more saddening.

To have theese tragic happenings to ones beloved does deep damage to
both life and mind, and I can only hope that Ron and Julie as well as
the past on Phillip will manage to find peace within.

Blessings of Light and darkness unto thee, may you find peace all.
--
//Spider    --  [ spider@bahnhof.se ]-[ http://darkmere.wanfear.com/ ]
A dark shadow has passed. Spirits will move on.